The 12 Professional Development Hours/Continuing Development Hours (PDH/CDHs) per renewal period can be obtained from a variety of options including:
- Up to 8 hours by completing sediment and erosion control and/or storm water inspection related activities.
- Up to 6 hours by volunteering for activities associated with environmental endeavors (to be approved by CISEC, Inc.).
- Up to 8 hours of professional environmental related forums.
- Up to 8 hours by registering and attending environmental related classes and training.
- Up to 2 hours by presenting and/or publishing one or more technical papers or moderating a professional forum panel on environmental topics.
- Up to 8 hours in the “Other” category with items reviewed by CISEC, Inc. to determine if they are applicable.
Note: Dates that you are claiming PDH/CDHs for will count only for the year such activities occurred. For example, your attendance at a conference during February 2009 will count towards PDH/CDHs for the July 1, 2008 through June 30, 2009 time period.
For those not wanting to renew online, please contact us at [email protected].
If a registrant needs an extension or will be late due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g., Covid-19), please inform CISEC, Inc. via e-mail or phone of the situation.
**Please make sure we have your most recent contact information for our files.