CISEC, Inc. will be holding its annual elections November, 2020. CISEC, Inc. registrants who are interested in becoming a Board member, please fill out and return the following document by October 9, 2020.
There will be three positions open for elections.
Election Agenda for 2020:
- September 9, 2020: Nomination Forms Available, see above for link---Done!
- October 9, 2020: Nominations Due
- November 2, 2020: Candidate Statements Due
- November 9, 2020: Voting Open (completed via email)
- November 27, 2020: Voting Closed
- December 1, 2020: Announcement of Winner
Information about the Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors consists of a maximum of nine CISEC, CAN-CISEC and/or MY-CISEC registrants each of who serve for a three year term. They provide leadership and take responsibility for the management of our non-profit organization.
The Board of Directors holds monthly telephone/zoom meetings and conducts an annual meeting each year at the StormCon conference. A Board of Director is required to attend at least 75% of the regularly scheduled Board meetings during their 3-year term.
We encourage qualified candidates to participate in this important 2020 election. It is in this manner that CISEC, Inc. will continue to be the most professional worldwide sediment and erosion control inspector certification program available.