Information for Downloading the CISEC Training Manual
***Please make sure to pick the one for your specific training Module session.
On-Line Recorded Training Modules:
On-Line Recorded Training Manual (for use with the On-Demand Training Modules purchased through the IECA eHub) can be found HERE.
Live Webinar or in-person training modules:
- The manual is in PDF format and can be downloaded by Adobe Reader.
- If printing the manual, we recommend your printer be at the following settings:
- Print: ALL
- Size Option: FIT
- Orientation: AUTO PORTRAIT/LANDSCAPE or PORTRAIT
- Color: BLACK AND WHITE
Drawings that appear in the Rules and Regulations and Conducting Construction Site Inspections modules can be printed in 11” x 17” format.
Full 3-Day Training Course (Live Webinar Format)
2022 Canadian CISEC Training Manual V8(.pdf)-----(includes updates to Federal Rules and Regulations as of Oct. 2021)
Large Drawings for Module 2 and Module 4 (.pdf)
Module 4 Training Only (Live Webinar Format, 3rd day of the training)
2022 Canadian CISEC Module 4 Training Manual (.pdf)
Large Drawings for Module 4 (.pdf)
- Live Webinar: You will need to download the above manual. It is up to you if you wish to have it printed.
- In-Person: Please note that the course registration fee includes a hard-copy of the training manual. Participants will not be refunded should they choose to print off their own copy, from this website, prior to the course.
This manual will help you prepare for the 3½-hour nationwide Canadian CISEC certification exam. It is meant only to be a guide and CISEC, Inc. does not make any claim that it represents everything covered in the examination since questions exist that can only be answered by gaining field experience.