Information for Downloading the CISEC Training Manual
***Please make sure to pick the one for your specific training Module session.
On-Line Recorded Training Modules:
On-Line Recorded Training Manual (for use with the On-Demand Training Modules purchased through the IECA eHub) can be found HERE.
Live Webinar or in-person training modules:
- The manual is in PDF format and can be downloaded by Adobe Reader.
- If printing the manual, we recommend your printer be at the following settings:
- Print: ALL
- Size Option: FIT
- Orientation: AUTO PORTRAIT/LANDSCAPE or PORTRAIT
- Color: BLACK AND WHITE
- Number of pages:
- Single sided: 238
- Double sided: 119
- Drawings that appear in the Rules and Regulations and Conducting Construction Site Inspections modules can be printed in 11” x 17” format.
2021 Canadian CISEC Training Manual V6.1(.pdf)-----This is for the 3-Day Class (includes updates to Federal Rules and Regulations as of Oct. 2021)---Currently being updated and will have a new version by the end of January, 2022.
2020 Canadian CISEC Module 4 Training Manual (.pdf)------This is for the 3rd day of the class only (those who have signed up just for Module 4).
Large Drawings for Module 2 and Module 4 (.pdf)-----This is for both the 3-Day Class and for those signed up for just Module 4)
- Live Webinar: You will need to download the above manual. It is up to you if you wish to have it printed.
- In-Person: Please note that the course registration fee includes a hard-copy of the training manual. Participants will not be refunded should they choose to print off their own copy, from this website, prior to the course.
This study guide will help you prepare for the 3½-hour nationwide Canadian CISEC certification exam. It is meant only to be a guide and CISEC, Inc. does not make any claim that it represents everything covered in the examination since questions exist that can only be answered by gaining field experience.