All CAN-CISEC-IT Registrants must submit an annual renewal payment and a Re- Certification Contract by June 30th of each year.
You have up to four (4) years to gain the necessary inspection experience and education to submit a CAN-CISEC-IT Part 2 (Level 2) application.
You are NOT required to accumulate continuing development hours (CDHs) However, you are welcome to submit CDHs earned while a CISEC-IT, these will be counted towards your first renewal period as a full CISEC (upon passing the CAN-CISEC-IT Part 2 (Level 2) Examination).
Should you decide to submit CDHs, they can be obtained from a variety of options including:
- Up to 8 hours by completing sediment and erosion control and/or storm water inspection related activities.
- Up to 6 hours by volunteering for activities associated with environmental endeavors (to be approved by CISEC, Inc.).
- Up to 8 hours of professional environmental related forums.
- Up to 8 hours by registering and attending environmental related classes and training.
- Up to 2 hours by presenting and/or publishing one or more technical papers or moderating a professional forum panel on environmental topics.
- Up to 8 hours in the "Other" category with items reviewed by CISEC, Inc. to determine if they are applicable.
Note: Dates that you are claiming CDHs for can only be counted during the time you are an active CAN-CISEC-IT registrant.
For those not wanting to renew online, click here to download Renewal Payment and Yearly Contract.-------Coming Soon!
If a registrant needs an extension or will be late due to unforeseen circumstances, please inform CISEC, Inc. via letter, fax, e-mail, or phone of the situation and a onetime extension will be granted.
**Please make sure we have your most recent contact information for our files.