All CAN-CISEC-IT Registrants must submit an annual renewal payment and a Re- Certification Contract by the last date of the anniversary month of your certification.
You have up to four (4) years to gain the necessary inspection experience and education to submit a CAN-CISEC-IT, Level 2 application.
You are NOT required to accumulate professional development hours/continuing development hours (PDH/CDHs) However, you are welcome to submit PDH/CDHs earned while a CAN-CISEC-IT, these will be counted towards your first renewal period as a full CAN-CISEC (upon passing the CAN-CISEC-IT, Level 2 Examination).
Should you decide to submit PDH/CDHs, they can be obtained from a variety of options including:
- Up to 8 hours by completing sediment and erosion control and/or storm water inspection related activities.
- Up to 6 hours by volunteering for activities associated with environmental endeavors (to be approved by CISEC, Inc.).
- Up to 8 hours of professional environmental related forums.
- Up to 8 hours by registering and attending environmental related classes and training.
- Up to 2 hours by presenting and/or publishing one or more technical papers or moderating a professional forum panel on environmental topics.
- Up to 8 hours in the "Other" category with items reviewed by CISEC, Inc. to determine if they are applicable.
Note: Dates that you are claiming PDH/CDHs for can only be counted during the time you are an active CAN-CISEC-IT registrant.
For those wishing to renew, please fill out the renewal packet found at this LINK. If you have any questions about renewing or filling out the packet, please contact us directly at .
Online renewals are upcoming. If you wish to give us your payment information directly over the phone, please call us at 1-833-760-7800.
If a registrant needs an extension or will be late due to unforeseen circumstances, please inform CISEC, Inc. via letter, fax, e-mail, or phone of the situation and a onetime extension will be granted.
**Please make sure we have your most recent contact information for our files.