Available at Live Webinar training module dates
Earn 4.0 PDHs/CDHs by Participating in the Canadian Sediment and Erosion Control Conducting Construction Site Inspections Training Module.
Includes the following:
- Inspection of a Subdivision
- Learn about an Inspector’s Responsibilities While Construction Activities Occur
- Understand Federal Requirements for an Inspection Report
- Find out About Documenting Your Findings
- Evaluate a ESC Report, Drawings, and Detail Sheets
- Assess the Completeness of Inspection Reports
- Participate in the Virtual Inspection of a Construction Site
COURSE DATE & Time:
Occurs on the third morning of all scheduled live webinar training module programs. Please see the form below for dates and times.
To sign up for the online recorded Module 4, please refer to this LINK.
Pacific: 10:00 a.m.
Mountain: 11:00 a.m.
Central: 12:00 noon
Eastern: 1:00 p.m.
Please Note: You will be required to download an electronic copy of the Training Manual and additional documents. These can be found at the following LINK (will be uploaded by September 22, 2021).